Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Hakuna Matata, btches!
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
D2moto is having a 33% of K&N Filters. Use the code KN33 to get the discount.

·
Hakuna Matata, btches!
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
umm thanks but i was trying to pass on a discount for oil and air filters

·
Hakuna Matata, btches!
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i have ordered through them before and all my stuff came quick....well maybe qucik to me cause im in iraq and i dont realize how fast time goes by

·
Mario J's Apple Juice
8,180 Posts
I hate when a company has shit on their site, but not in stock, and it's never indicated. That shit drives me insane.
^ but sometimes I click add to cart and it says item not in stock. Then I see it on eBay under their name...

You can try WS40, for 40% off. I know they had it for labor day and biketober.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
What was the big problem? To the people who are hatin on D2, but not giving any details, enlighten me before I send em my money!
:stupic

I wanna grab some oil filters but don't want it to not be worth it in the end!

·
Premium Member
17,965 Posts
What was the big problem? To the people who are hatin on D2, but not giving any details, enlighten me before I send em my money!
I for one ordered a filter on the 14th, it is the 21st and the tracking info still says(1 week later):

Class: Package Services
Service(s): Delivery Confirmation™

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on October 20, 2010 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

I'm sure it'll get here but wtf.. I guess if you're in no rush then it's not a big deal..

·
Parts Pimp
26,470 Posts
I for one ordered a filter on the 14th, it is the 21st and the tracking info still says(1 week later):

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on October 20, 2010 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

I'm sure it'll get here but wtf.. I guess if you're in no rush then it's not a big deal..
True. I hate giving money out and then waiting and waiting

·
Premium Member
17,965 Posts
True. I hate giving money out and then waiting and waiting
Yea, I don't mind waiting if it's cause it's far or the shipping I paid for it's slow, but 1 week without shipping it out is on D2moto's part and really just slow as hell for an online store now a days.

·
Life is best beyond 10k
6,928 Posts
I never had a problem. Ordered from them twice. Everything came within a week. Decent deal on oil filters. Picked up 3 for <$30.

But their site sucks. They don't have a lot of good things on it.

·
Hakuna Matata, btches!
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
^^^^

This is my third order and everything else has come quick....so we will see what happens wit the oil filters

·
Premium Member
1,408 Posts

FWIW, USPS Tracking is useless and I dont even bother tracking my USPS packages anymore....

I've had it say the same thing then have the package show up at my door out of nowhere.

·
Registered
149 Posts
What was the big problem? To the people who are hatin on D2, but not giving any details, enlighten me before I send em my money![/QUOTE

Well i ordered some parts and even double checked with them on fitment, they said it would fit fine. Got the parts shipping was super slow and of course they didnt fit. Called them up they didnt want to give me a refund after two or three phone calls, when i could get ahold of them, they finally gave me a refund but didnt reimburse me for shipping either way. Just not the way i want a company im doing business with to treat me.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts