Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If i wear a 44/54 in Dainese would it be the same for an Alpinestar? I hear Alpinestar fitment is not the same as Dainese...They say I would need to go a bit bigger. So can someone confirm.

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
no the fitment is not going to be the same your probably gonna have to go to a dainese vendor to get the best fit for you, its hard to do if you don't try it on dainese fits different on everyone and when I have customers come in for dainese I make them try a size smaller then what they wear and a size bigger just to see if they are that size

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no the fitment is not going to be the same your probably gonna have to go to a dainese vendor to get the best fit for you, its hard to do if you don't try it on dainese fits different on everyone and when I have customers come in for dainese I make them try a size smaller then what they wear and a size bigger just to see if they are that size
So are you saying, I might have to go smaller or bigger in A*? I am comparing Dainese to A*. Since I already know my Dainese size i want to know if A* runs smaller or bigger. :toocool:

·
and a chica booma chic!
1,185 Posts
I'm interested in this Q too. I'm looking into getting a Dianese a bit later. Gotta get a new helmet first.

·
Premium Member
1,408 Posts
I thought Dainese ran small because they have a sportier fit.

I'm a 40/50 in my RS-Taichi jacket, which fits like Dainese, and I have a 42/52 in my A* Stage jacket and it fits more relaxed.

Hope this helps.

·
My R6 doesn't exist
1,674 Posts
hmmm. i think it honestly depends on the person. best way to find out it to try on the jacket or something similar to what u want and just compare. ppl have different sized arms and torsos. so just try them on

·
Premium Member
1,408 Posts
hmmm. i think it honestly depends on the person. best way to find out it to try on the jacket or something similar to what u want and just compare. ppl have different sized arms and torsos. so just try them on
:werd

Also depends on which model. Even different jackets of the same brands fit different from each other.

:cheers

·
My R6 doesn't exist
1,674 Posts
:werd

Also depends on which model. Even different jackets of the same brands fit different from each other.

:cheers
agreed :YEA

im actually looking to buy a dainese. anyone know of any sites with good sales?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts