Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well, I just realized that I wrote '11 instead of '12. Pictures with the right year coming soon haha.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm tempted by the boots. my usual shoe size is 11 1/2. I guess I can drop by my local motorcycle store and try on size 11 and see if it fits right. good price!
Ya, priced to move, makes me sad to see them go but I haven't/don't wear them. Let me know what you come up with.

·
Resident Troll
423 Posts
What size are the jacket and pants? Do they have model names, so i can look them up? Do they have perforation?

Thanks
Sent from my DROID RAZR using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What size are the jacket and pants? Do they have model names, so i can look them up? Do they have perforation?

Thanks
The parts are 52 Euro and I'm pretty sure the jacket is 42 but not 100% I'll bee able to let you know for sure when I get home later tonight. The jacket is perforated and I'm pretty sure the pants are as well. I'll check that too. And I'll look for the model when I'm home.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Thanks
Both the jacket and pants are size 52 Euro and are perforated. Not sure about what model though.

·
Worry About The Addiction
230 Posts
I'll take the boots pmd

1 - 20 of 37 Posts