Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Love my bike
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I purchased this 44/54 suit but fits me too large, so here it is for sale at $900 shipped in the con US or best offer. It is brand new with tags and I have only tried it on for a couple of minutes. Retail on this suit is $1,599.00. Please PM with any questions and thanks for looking.

Description taken from the Dainese website

Hard braking at the last possible moment: the rush of adrenaline, the air that beats against your chest, the engine that falters as you dive deep into the curve with your heart in your mouth. For lightning-quick, precise movements on your bike, like the crouch behind the fairing, you need a suit with nothing but perfect ergonomics for that freedom of movement in the saddle. The Dainese Aspide Suit offers innovative 2Skin construction combined with

Microelastic inserts
and
bi-axial elasticated inserts
to give you the greatest agility while maintaining optimum respiration with a fit like a glove at the same time.
Protection:

Composite protectors certified to EN 1621.1/97 Standard
Co-injected shoulder with aluminium insert
Pro Shape soft protectors certified to Standard EN 1621.1/97 at sides
Ergonomics and Comfort:

2Skin composite inserts in elasticated fabric and leather
Bi-axial elasticated insert system
Microelastic
elasticated inserts
Inserts in elasticated fabric
Elasticated inserts
Collar with elasticated insert
Double calf zip
Suit to boot fastening system
Localized perforation
Removable Sanitized lining
Other:

Tutu cowhide leather
Aerodynamic spoiler
Crash Absorb
inserts
Reflective inserts
Replaceable sliders
Internal pocket
Protection & Cleaning Kit
Oversuit provided

·
Love my bike
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am 5'8 and 160 pounds and is a bit long and large everywhere. Somebody taller and heavier than me should be able to fit but if you are my size I would not recomend it. Thanks for the inquiry

1 - 8 of 8 Posts