Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my suit today in the mail. I am 5'7 and weigh 165lbs with a athletic build. I took and chance and bought a size 36 as my Dainese jacket is that size. I have owned a Teknic in size 40 and Alpinestars in 38. It is tight in the shoulders and chest for me but not to the point its uncomfortable. I am anticipating that it will stretch over time. The arms and legs are just a tad bit too long. Out of 10 I give this suit a 8. Only because of the price.

Attachments

·
Dangerously Irish
9,550 Posts
Looks like a good fit on you.

·
Registered
93 Posts
That is crazy. I am 5'7" and 160. I can't squeeze in a 50. Even 52 is tight. Not sure how you fit into that 36. When i attempted to dry the 50 at the store. The zipper actually stuck when I tried to breath and 2 sale reps needed to help me get out of that suit.

·
143 Posts
Damn my girlfriend would love your house..thought I had my place set and modern how she wants it but then you murder me hands down!!!!Hopefully you have a gf/wife that helped design it.....Its defintely Legit Props to you.

·
I <3 Slick Mist.
1,378 Posts
I have the same suit, except mine is gray. Been to the track many times with it, holds up well, flexes well. I went down while wearing it and don't have a single scratch on my body and have just minor abrasions on the suit to show for it. Put that water/wax/cream treatment deal that Dainese gives with the suit on it, that stuff helps greatly with flexibility and if you go down it doesn't harm the suit as much

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.