Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had this awesome jacket for 2 months now. Just wanted to share with you guys in case any of you were interested in it. I have the Wave G2 back protector in the back pocket as well. I intended this to be my warm weather jacket and it moves air pretty well. There are two zippers in the chest area that allow air in as well as 2 vents on the sides.

Attachments

·
Living The Dream
3,806 Posts
after having my santa monica jacket im never buying anything but dainese

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
I like this jacket and getting dainese half off is nice too, I own the new delmar and the air mesh2 and looking at the tattoo now since everything is at cost sweet jacket man dainese is the best

·
Living The Dream
3,806 Posts
I like this jacket and getting dainese half off is nice too, I own the new delmar and the air mesh2 and looking at the tattoo now since everything is at cost sweet jacket man dainese is the best
some guy was selling a tatto for like 4 bills should have picked it up but this was like a week after i bought my santa monica...was a little short on funds..lol

·
slow guy
4,409 Posts
I just picked up a brand new Santa Monica in passion red for well under $400. It's a sweet jacket

·
Registered
106 Posts
Went down in my Santa Monica a little over a year ago. I picked up a Del Mar when I got back on the bike but now I'm thinking about picking the racing jacket too. That's a jacket

1 - 8 of 8 Posts