1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
iRun
33,317 Posts
Any more pictures?

·
Is this a segment?
17,688 Posts
Bump for a great seller who takes excellent care of his stuff.

I might be interested in these things myself actually.

·
iRun
33,317 Posts
STFU! I asked first!

·
iRun
33,317 Posts
I effing hate you two...

·
Is this a segment?
17,688 Posts
No worries! :toocool:

Does that mean you're taking your wife's advice? :D

·
Is this a segment?
17,688 Posts
:lmao Smart man

So no waiting for possible redesign? I'd go nuts waiting 6+ months just to see if they made it worth it..

·
Track Aficionado
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
:lmao Smart man

So no waiting for possible redesign? I'd go nuts waiting 6+ months just to see if they made it worth it..
That's the hard part, bro. The sensible side of me says to wait and see what Yamaha is going to do because whatever it is, I know it's going to be sick, but the wreckless side of me says to run out and grab something to hold me over until then. I've had a bike for longer than I can remember, so not having one at the moment is friggin' terrible.

Honestly, I have no idea what to do, but I wouldn't mind parking a Hypermotard in the garage.

·
Is this a segment?
17,688 Posts
That's the hard part, bro. The sensible side of me says to wait and see what Yamaha is going to do because whatever it is, I know it's going to be sick, but the wreckless side of me says to run out and grab something to hold me over until then. I've had a bike for longer than I can remember, so not having one at the moment is friggin' terrible.

Honestly, I have no idea what to do, but I wouldn't mind parking a Hypermotard in the garage .
DO IT! Then I can live vicariously through you :D

If I lived in an environment like you - I would have had much more of an argument for the Hyper. I'll still own one - one day :fact

1 - 12 of 12 Posts