Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wifey is pregnant and the deal was I would sell my bike when that happened.

Dainese Laguna Seca, black, size 42/52
-This has been down. I bought it as it is with the intention of going to the track but that never happened. The guy said he lowsided at 50-60. It has a couple tears in the front of the shoulder (not in the leather) and there are scuffs on the side and back. Still definitely wearable and repairable. UPS shipping calculator says it would probably be at least $40 to ship, so I'd like to get $200 shipped. Will come with A* back protector insert for $10 more

Cortech Latigo Boots, black, size 44
-Wore them for a year or so. No scrapes on the toes, but there is wear on the ankle support where the plastic rubs against the leather. Also one zipper is missing the velcro tassle. $100 shipped OBO

Icon Contra Jacket, black, medium
-Overall very good condition. Some frays in the stitching, but no actual damage. Has thermal liner. Will come with A* back protector insert for $10 more. (it has the original back insert, but I cut about 1/4 off, trying to get it to fit into the Dainese suit.) $140 shipped

Trackside Wheel Chock $75 local only (Phoenix, AZ)
-I really don't want to ship this. Its in perfect condition. I bought it to strap my bike down in the U-Haul when I moved.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts