Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just starting a thread for Dallas Area Riders. I'll put the typical bike nights here, and if any others pop up, post em here. We'll also use this for roll call week to week.

Tuesday: Two Wheel Tuesday. 8pm-ish Meet at the Blue Goose in Addison, then head to Plano Hooters for buy 10-get 20 free Wings.

Thursday: Sonic on Northwest hwy Garland. 8-9pm meet at Sonic. This is the biggest bike night, between 300-400 bikes + spectators. Normally pull out around 10-10:30 and go do various things. *Watch for squids!!

Saturday: 9-10pm Whataburger on Northwest hwy west of I-35.
Seems to be dwindling down, but bikes still show up. Possibly making a new location soon.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Bike Night

Whats up man, this is Brinton from last night at Sonic. Good idea about the local riding events. I hope soonerboomer gets the pics up from last night, especially the side by side wheelies. Had fun, keep me informed about any other riding dates coming up. :worship

·
Registered
45 Posts
Re: Bike Night

flythisR6 said:
I hope soonerboomer gets the pics up from last night, especially the side by side wheelies.
I'm having a bit of trouble getting the pics posted. It's being worked on.

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Whats up man, this is Brinton from last night at Sonic. Good idea about the local riding events. I hope soonerboomer gets the pics up from last night, especially the side by side wheelies. Had fun
Thanks. We had a blast. The pics are being directed to a new site so they can be posted. We need to get together during the day so they come out. They're pretty dark. The wheelie session was definately fun.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Here are some pics my son took at the 6/17 trip to Sonic. There were about 350 to 400 bike out:

Look close at the this guy's rear sets and all the zip ties holding things together.

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Update on Charles

Here is the latest update on Charles. He is the guy that hit the back of a car a month or so ago after Sonic.
From Sportbike Hype:
Chille is in his own room at Parkland Hospital, Room 516. Visiting hours are from 12:00 to 8:00. He is breathing on his own but still has a traic. He is not talking yet but is alert and responding to voices and he is awake most of the time. The family is looking for an assisted living center to place him in. He has no insurance right now so if anyone has any hook-ups let me know so I can let the family know. He is doing great...he has made it this far. We do not kow wether he will get back all his functions, such as walking, talking, etc. If ya'll can please gop and see him. Thanks for all your prayers.

*** How erie is this? I came upon his accident on the freeway, have been updating everyone on his condition... and look at his room number and my avatar.... that was my CMRA/WERA number.....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts