Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
4,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
if your in the area me and some other guys on here(dj1298(forum godfather), dman, and r6victor) are gettin together this weekend for some ridin. if your up for it post here or PM me and ill let you know the details of where to meet and such. jason

·
Banned
4,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sounds good mikee ill keep you there in my mind :mrgreen:
ill be thinkin i bet mikee wishes he was here. :mrgreen:

·
heebiedabajeebies!
1,781 Posts
loki1313 said:
sounds good mikee ill keep you there in my mind :mrgreen:
ill be thinkin i bet mikee wishes he was here. :mrgreen:
nah I am fine all the same here in Good all sunny Cali.
Actually me and another forum member Jonn (Weazel) took a ride this Sunday in the twisties up in the mountains. All I can say beautifully "HOT".

·
heebiedabajeebies!
1,781 Posts
loki1313 said:
.......:mrgreen: ill be thinkin i bet mikee wishes he was here. :mrgreen:
nah I am fine all the same here in Good all sunny Cali.
Actually me and another forum member Jonn (Weazel) took a ride this Sunday in the twisties up in the mountains. All I can say beautifully "HOT".
But if I ride this weekend, and I am sure I will be able to, I'll definitely think of all you guys (especially the homies in the East Coast {Pen}).

I actually have a few pics from this past Sunday's ride. We saw a custom chopper with chrome-bronze finish. and a pic of the R6's. I'll post these in a few

·
Registered
64 Posts
ok, sunday is when we will be riding. dj, loki and dman you guys will be meeting around 9 right? i need to go do my schedule for work, but i plan on working from 8-12, then being off from 12-6, then working from 6-10. there is a group of us here that ride twisties on sunday afternoons, we meet at the Exxon at 75 and mcdermott at 130. if you guys want to come let me know and ill give you some more details. there are usually about 15 of us, this week there are 3 that i know of that arent coming.its about 2 hours of riding, 1 hour of filming/pictures/hanging out. also, usually every sat. night, we have a passenger ride to dallas to eat. anyone wants to come, let me know and ill make sure we wait for you.

·
Banned
4,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hey vic where yall eatin saturday. if im up there sat ill meat ya there or wherever yall start your ride.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts