Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i think we should get together soon for a nice daytime ride.

any takers??

i can give my number to anyone interested. :] we can meet up somewhere for lunch and then go for a ride.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Im down for saturday , what kind of ride just high way or twisties cause my girl wants to go and im down for a highway ride!

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
dont care for highways during the day. twisties would be fun. (remember im a beginner. :D)

id love to meet up and ride. your gf have her own bike or she ride with you?? :]

friday night we are having a killer pool party so i might not wake until early afternoon. weather should be great then.. maybe ill just take it easy friday.. let me know and we can exchange numbers or messenger or something.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Yeah she rides with me but thats cool ill be up early SAturday trying to find a leak so after that im good

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
where in north dallas are you?? im at the preston/beltline intersection. addison.

·
Registered
7,662 Posts
Im so hit and miss with my weekends...and the fact I bartend Friday nights, makes morning REALLY tough! haha

I am in the Allen area, but really anything north Dallas is cool. There is some good twisty, easy, good beginner roads up here tho. Possibly, depending on when yall what to do it, I can make it. Maybe meet up wherever mid point is and do some running around

·
Registered
459 Posts
Im right off George Bush and Midway - im down for some running around , let me know whats up!

·
Iwakuni Binjo Bomber
156 Posts
Yo lyssap me and the wife are down for riding early on the weekends.
She is a beginner 250 (08) and looking a for a female rider.

Maybe you can help girl out stepping up to an R6.
Than I can get my R1.:sing

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Im right off George Bush and Midway - im down for some running around , let me know whats up!
You didnt come. ***. I let you know whats up. But your bike does look good :] It's ok you missed out, really just missed out on heat..

Yo lyssap me and the wife are down for riding early on the weekends.
She is a beginner 250 (08) and looking a for a female rider.

Maybe you can help girl out stepping up to an R6.
Than I can get my R1.:sing
I wouldnt have let her get a 250!! :p My bf wouldnt let me get one.. hehe. That'd be just fine, Sorry I didnt get to come out to the Sunday morning ride, slept in like lowered did. hehe.

PM me yours (or her) number. and next time we (or you) ride.. CALL. :]

Sometimes we go for late night rides.. then grab some late night breakfast.. hehe. Feels great at night, no idea about in the morning because I am never awake that early..

·
Iwakuni Binjo Bomber
156 Posts
I let her get the 250 because it's slower and we can pass it on to our sons as they are hitting the teens.

Look for the PM with the contact info.

NOTE: my plan is to give her the R6 when she feels that she is ready, and by then it will be tweaked to flick and get.:nocontrol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts