Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My bike went over a 6' ledge, and kind of flipped and landed wheels up. Low speed..

I noticed this on the sub frame.. (I had to use a light to create shadows so these would be visible on camera.. with the naked eye it's barely detectable)

My questions:

1. Has anyone seen similar damage?

2. how bad do you think this is? It seems strong, I mean.. I'm just wondering if there's something I don't know that would make replacing the subframe necessary..

Thanks so much!

There is a scratch on this side that looks like a curved crack. It's not a crack.. just a scratch.

·
"The Dude abides .. "
4,719 Posts
many problems that when described, start off with .. "barely noticeable with the naked eye".. often are not problems at all :) I would not worry too much about that.

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
many problems that when described, start off with .. "barely noticeable with the naked eye".. often are not problems at all :) I would not worry too much about that.
Lol come on now.

I said that to give a better description. If you looked at that without knowing I needed a bunch of strategically placed light to get it to stand out, you might not have an accurate idea on how bad it is.

·
Stunt Rider
7,982 Posts
Looks good to me.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts