Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Damn it.

Well to make a long story short I'm just really bummed. I've been working on my dissertation for my PhD and I freaking just proved myself wrong about 40 pages into the f***ing thing. I have to START OVER now. :rocket :enforcer :curse

Freaking eh, thats like 2 months down the drain...uuuuuuuggghhhh

·
Sex......Yes Please
697 Posts
well at least you realized it now and didn't make yourself look like an idiot. if gettin a PhD was easy everyone would have one. keep up the good work

·
I whore my R6
1,874 Posts
backspace? edit button? when the facts dont go your way, change them lol

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
oh God, I couldn't imagine the roasting and subsequent failing/being booted out of the program that would occur if I went into my defense with a flawed dissertation...

·
I whore my R6
1,874 Posts
tell them that your right and everything they have ever known or believed is false, then tell them that you took the blue pill so you know the truth. if all else fails, call chuck norris

·
Premium Member
18,792 Posts
It shows true character to admit the flaw. You know how many other people would have drove on? Glad to see quality people do the right thing.

·
Registered
2,268 Posts
sorry to hear that, have a shot or two and rethink and start over. I had a paper last semester and was about 25-27 pages into it when my computer decided to crash and lost the majority of it. So I kinda know how you feel.

Good Luck!

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Paytheon said:
It shows true character to admit the flaw. You know how many other people would have drove on? Glad to see quality people do the right thing.

Well, also if you think about it, the only person I'd be screwing would be myself. Plus for the money I'm paying it's just not worth it to not learn anything. lol

·
Registered
4,950 Posts
I saw somewhere on tv or something where a bunch of mathematicians and scientists were able to prove that they had found an exact time when the world was created........ but they had to make up like ten different dimensions to prove it. Now they are trying to find ways to prove that their new dimensions exist.

So, just make up some stuff to prove your right. Then, you'll just have to prove the stuff you made up later

·
I whore my R6
1,874 Posts
finally some people who think like me (last 2 posts) lol just playin, what is it on?

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
I can fix the problem. Just say you conducted an interview on the internet and you based your proffesional opion on the results of the thread. Problem solved For an example.

How many of you on here believe that PAY THE ON had sex with a camel while he served his honerable tour in Iraq?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts