Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, ive been a member for a while and i havent really posted anything because i havent had much to say. Well now i do: A few days ago i took my bike to school and parked it where i always do. Well after class i go out to my bike and as im strapping up my helmet i look down and guess what i see? SOME A$$HOLE TOOK MY PASSENGER SEAT!!!:mad: I literally stood there in disbelief. I mean honestly who takes a seat? Well at first i thought it was my fault for maybe not putting it on right but when i look under the tail where you put the key in it was totally stripped out, it was obvious someone had pushed a screwdriver or something in it and unlocked it. Well i know this wasnt the most exciting post ever but i just thought i would share my story. I know people steal some crazy shit but of all things on my bike to take they took the seat? o well thats life i guess...:nono

·
UnZUnDUnR
1,004 Posts
Yeah, i know the feeling.Odd thing is you start to fell "lucky" when you realize they could have taken the whole bike.Hopefully somene saw the shit bag & then you can kill him(so to speak).:D

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah i know what u mean about feeling lucky lol. I would love to get my hands on the low life that did it but i dont think that will ever happen. I parked it right in front of a camera just for that reason and when i looked up at it after i saw my bike, i saw it was pointed the other way... thats just my luck :cuss

·
Premium Member
8,144 Posts
damn, thats no good man...at least they didnt jack your helmet or the entire bike!

·
Registered
196 Posts
maybe they thought you were keeping something valuable under there? (even though there isn't any room for anything under there unless you take your tool kit out) sorry to hear about that, i guess it could have been worse.

·
Now you see me...
1,275 Posts
most likely they were looking for a firearm, i mean really, who steals a seat? lots of people put wallets and phones and other crap in there also.

·
Registered
2,268 Posts
that sucks, but at least they didn't take the bike.

·
Team: Teletubby racing
21,003 Posts

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Really sorry to hear man.

Kinda funny though. I mean they steal a seat? :popcorn:

·
Mr. B (Florida Boy)
1,533 Posts
This reminds me of Austin Powers...
WHO THROWS A SHOE!?....HONESTLY....

Now to apply it to this incident...
WHO STEALS A SEAT!?...HONESTLY!?....

like really dude, a seat? wtf? Well, find him, beat his ass, T-bag him and put pics all over town and the internet...you're golden after that!:toocool:

·
R-Sex
422 Posts
whack!!! a frikin seat?!?! i could see the point if it was a seat cowl, but whoever stole it isnt even a real theif haha, prolly some lil punk who didnt know what the hell to do once your seat was off. did you check anywhere around the bike to see if they may have thrown it in the surrounding area? good luck finding it though man and finding that bastard that did it.

·
I eat YOUR MOM
2,111 Posts
This reminds me of Austin Powers...
WHO THROWS A SHOE!?....HONESTLY....

Now to apply it to this incident...
WHO STEALS A SEAT!?...HONESTLY!?....

like really dude, a seat? wtf? Well, find him, beat his ass, T-bag him and put pics all over town and the internet...you're golden after that!:toocool:
:stupic well find him and give him a good old fashioned passionate ass whooping.

what a prick!!!!! sorry to hear about that dude.

·
R Sexiness
1,139 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
thanx for all the replies guys lol yea whoever did it is probly really retarded, with a little more effort they couldve had a 10k bike haha... and yes i ride with my oakleys under my helmet and usually when i park i put them in the ''trunk''. Luckily for me i forgot them at home that day :lmao

·
Premium Member
3,027 Posts
sorry to hear what happen, it's never a good feeling to know someone has taken something from you! but look on the bright side, it could have been worst. it could have been your whole bike and not just the seat! :))

·
To the Bat Cave!
4,113 Posts
Just be glad your seat is all he wanted. Grand theft auto is a far cry bigger than stealing a seat, especially if that is all the perp needed or wanted. So maybe he lost his or whatnot and doesn't actually need a bike, he just wanted your seat. $30 - $50...I've seen people steal for less. Doesn't make the perp an idiot or retard, just an asshole for stealing it in general.

Sorry it happened, it sucks. Are you going to get a cowl or a passenger seat to replace it?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I would love to get a cowl and take off the passenger pegs but seeing as my bike is my only mode of transportation and my gf doesnt have a car, i have to go on ebay and find myself a new seat...:(

·
To the Bat Cave!
4,113 Posts
Alright, well hey, look, I have 2 passenger seats. One from an 06 and an 07, they both seem the same and I believe both fit on my 07. I have racing plastics on the 06 and don't need 2 (I keep one for a back up just in case I lose my cowl) you're more than welcome to it as long as you pay shipping. I'd rather help someone in need than just sell it, so...let me know.

BTW shipping is $1745 dollars.

Just kidding.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts