190rwhp......:eek5
10,295 Posts
Love my DDM kit...

Have had it in my bike for 30k miles with ZERO problems...:fact

Not even a flicker...

·
Ride Hard or Go Home
161 Posts
This is a dumb question that i would usually know but it has slip my mind, plus i am at work. What bulbs do I need in a 2007 r6 H4, or H7 and what wattage? Oh yeah what is the difference between the bi-xenon bulbs? Thanks

·
190rwhp......:eek5
10,295 Posts
haha i can too! how do you guys think about 3000k (yellow) highbeam?
When I replace mine (if I ever have to) Im going with the 3000k high beam, 6000k low beam...you get noticed better with the color temperature clash

Edit: Plus, the lower the color temperature, the higher the lumen output :fact

·
Loving my R6
38 Posts
can u post pics up? of what it looks like after installed not the bulb but the abck part. and ballast location.

thanks

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
:werd That's what I'll be doing on my 05, but with Krypton bulbs. Were those ballasts hard to install? They look big.
Those ballasts look larger than the ones that I got in my Krypton kit. But no they aren't hard to install.

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
This is a dumb question that i would usually know but it has slip my mind, plus i am at work. What bulbs do I need in a 2007 r6 H4, or H7 and what wattage? Oh yeah what is the difference between the bi-xenon bulbs? Thanks
The bi-xenon include both the high and low beam in the same bulb. Take a standard 9004 car headlight, it contains both the high and low beam filaments in the same bulb. The standard 9004 HID kits only have the low beam filament, the bi-xenon have both a high and low beam filament (actually it's one filament I believe, but it moves to create the high and low beam).

For your R6 you wouldn't need the bi-xenon, just the regular one.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts