Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Thanks, i'll check it out.

I was surprised to see they have coverage for Iowa.

Now i just gotta wait to see what kind of #'s i'm gonna see

·
Registered
67 Posts
I got dairyland for my car a few years back.. They screwed me.. I cancelled my policy cuz my engine blew and they tried to charge me for like 9 months premium, 2000.. When I didnt pay it, they sent it to collections.....

·
IQ = Post Count
1,734 Posts

·
Banned
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I also have two bikes and they are both over 600cc (thats when you get drilled). One is 1507cc and the other is 900cc. My coverage is as follows:
100,000 each person/$300,000 each accident. Deductable is set at $200. I know you don't have medical payments because State Farm doesn't offer it. I have it in this policy and it's set for $5,000. I have great medical benefits but I don't want to hear their BS in the event I get hurt so I got it for $5000. Remember, these were the guys (insurance companies) that tried to make it law that they didn't have to pay for our medical payments if we got hurt on a motorcycle. The AMA stopped that one (also why all of us should belong to the AMA). Moreover, what if I'm giving someone a ride and they don't have medical benefits and they get hurt? Think they'll have any problem finding an attorney that wants to screw me blind? Progressive gave me an automatic $1000 coverage for after market parts. These guys do it for an automatic $2000.

·
heebiedabajeebies!
1,781 Posts
I called them up and they told me no coverage for Calfiornia :cuss

I am on my 2nd year policy with Progressive: Not full coverage $300/ yr.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts