Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
The GodFather
7,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<HR style="COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->

The time draws near for the 2008 R1-forum.com / R6-forum.com Deals Gap Annual Convention!

This years event will once again be hosted by Fontana Village ( www.fontanavillage.com ) . Dates for the event are set for June 16th - 22nd.

You never know who, what, where and WHEN will happen or SHOW UP at the forum's convention. In year's past we've had Graves / Yamaha's Chuck Graves, SPEED TV's Superbikes, 2 Wheel Tuner Magazine, Super Streetbike and even YAMAHA itself has shown up to SUPPORT the event! Book your room or cabin today and make sure you SIGN UP to attend and pay the meals and events costs to be eligible for prizes and give aways.

Get on the list NOW before it's TOO LATE!

Links of Interest INCLUDE:
and SO MUCH MORE! A list of tenative scheduling can be found here.

To check out years past Conventions at Deals Gap:​
We look forward to seeing everyone for 2008 and making it the best GET TOGETHER YET!

-SpidermanSS

<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

·
Registered
148 Posts
Wish I lived over there for this event! Looks like it's going to be a blast.

·
Phi Phi K A
823 Posts
Subscribing to thread. I am really gonna try yo make this. Do most people stay at the fontana village? I used to live in maryville, tn. Wish my fam still lived there.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Does anything like this ever happen in California? We've got some pretty good roads n twisties.

·
The GodFather
7,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We attempted to organize a pretty big one a few years ago with Graves / Yamaha / Cal Speedway ... and some street riding.. It was setup to be pretty epic but didn't have enuff attendees to get it done..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts