Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 122 Posts

·
Banned
2,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear PickPocket,

Thank you for your recent inquiry and purchase of a gently used, cycling based fitness enhancer. Although your package went out later then anticipated, I expect and hope it to be in your possession post haste. Please be advised that said product was disassembled prior to shipping to lessen the chance of damage, as contents tend to settle and shift during the shipping process.

Included in your shipment was the previously discussed package of multi-colored chewy goodness (Skittles). Unfortunately your requested flavor of preference, (Tropical) was unavailable at my local confections retailer. I made a command decision and substituted the aforementioned treat with the Limited Edition "Crazy Cores" multi-flavored unit. I have found this product to be a more then suitable replacement given the situation.

Also included in your package is an item I can only refer to as a "personal pleasure device." Take note that upon initial inspection this device appears to be in "used" condition. Be confident that while this item is in fact used, it was done so in a gentle and loving manner and is designed to give it's new owner (you) plenty of quality future use. Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Should your package arrive in less then satisfactory condition, it should be known that the items were insured for full purchase price.

I look forward to hearing from you soon and knowing that you're satisfied with your purchase.

Please feel free to post pictures of your bonus item. Extra points if the bonus item is actually in use.

Regards,

TerribleOne

·
Premium Member
30,470 Posts
lmfao... T you're a funny guy. i was actually thinking about your "forum sock" the other day. lmfao

·
Spend ALL the monies!
1,853 Posts
uh oh....haha

·
Banned
2,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
lmfao... T you're a funny guy. i was actually thinking about your "forum sock" the other day. lmfao

Let's see if PickPocket comes through...

T1

·
12,479 Posts
I can't wait to see what it is. :laugh

·
iRun
33,319 Posts
Just saw this thread... :laugh

I'll be sure to document the whole experience via Vholdr. :fact

Also, good move with the skittles substituting. :YEA

·
Banned