·
tall fcukin mutha fcuker
2,751 Posts
:popcorn:

·
Banned
2,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Steve told me he got the box a few hours ago---apparently the bonus item is a hit! You're welcome---pervert.

T1

·
Banned
2,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #24

·
iRun
33,319 Posts
Steve told me he got the box a few hours ago---apparently the bonus item is a hit! You're welcome---pervert.

T1
I've been away all night putting my bike back together (she's ready to roll now.. clad in woodcraft case covers! :flex:) so I couldn't get this posted..

Here's the video of me opening the box..

Clicky

·
iRun
33,319 Posts

·
I'm Gonna Victory!
6,446 Posts
I've been away all night putting my bike back together (she's ready to roll now.. clad in woodcraft case covers! :flex:) so I couldn't get this posted..

Here's the video of me opening the box..

Clicky
Just when i think you cant get any awesomer

you go and do something like this

and totally prove my point

:YEA

·
iRun
33,319 Posts

·
I'm Gonna Victory!
6,446 Posts
the video of you opening the box is priceless....

especially when you find out what the surprise is from T-1

good editing as well

I give it a solid A-

the only way it could have been better was if the song wasnt so great....

I just loved it.

·
Banned
2,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
T-1 let's me suck it.
Fixed it for ya.

It could be worse--I could be one of those fcucking douche bags that borrows stuff and never returns it. Could you imagine?!?! Imagine doing some cocksucker a favor and then you gotta hunt their punk ass down to get the shit back you were kind enough to loan them..Man, now that would suck...oh yeah...can't believe you guys are letting steve off the hook with no pics..this place is slippin'.

T1

·
scared of big tracks
8,492 Posts
Fixed it for ya.

It could be worse--I could be one of those fcucking douche bags that borrows stuff and never returns it. Could you imagine?!?! Imagine doing some cocksucker a favor and then you gotta hunt their punk ass down to get the shit back you were kind enough to loan them..Man, now that would suck...oh yeah...can't believe you guys are letting steve off the hook with no pics..this place is slippin'.

T1
:bowroll

·
Will work for track time
19,494 Posts
Fixed it for ya.

T1
I've tried gettn ahold of you ass. You forget how to reply to a message? what about next thurs/fri?

·
FCUK-A-DOODLE-DO!
494 Posts
:stupic lets see it steve-o, ya pansy.
and subcribed. Better late than never.

·
iRun
33,319 Posts
Fixed it for ya.

T1
:laugh

Bump....:D I wanna see what the TerribleOne brought to steve-o
:stupic lets see it steve-o, ya pansy.
and subcribed. Better late than never.

Yep, yep I know guys. I took pics then went to my gf's place.. brought the wrong cord for my camera. I'll have 'em up Sunday night.

PS- The skittles were delicious. :fact

·
12,479 Posts
Steve... you suck. :fact :rant

Where da pics?!?!?!?!?

21 - 40 of 122 Posts