Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
21 - 40 of 40 Posts
I like the decals... Gives it some personality. ^_^

Looks clean without the decals. But its an R6, it'll look good either way :yes
I contemplated taking mine off, but I loved the R6s symbol too much to take it off, so for now im leaving them

If you decide to take them off i would leave the emblem on the tank n the yamaha on the bottom! I actually took all of them off n had the emblem and the yamaha on the bottom made silver with a red outline to match the decals that r on the tank under the clear coat and the stripe on the wheels... LOVE IT!

Attachments

Discussion starter · #34 ·
If you decide to take them off i would leave the emblem on the tank n the yamaha on the bottom! I actually took all of them off n had the emblem and the yamaha on the bottom made silver with a red outline to match the decals that r on the tank under the clear coat and the stripe on the wheels... LOVE IT!
Man that looks badass! I wish I had a black R6 :(

Another opinion: (1) keep the tank decal, (2) remove the mid-side panel decals, (3) remove the white YAMAHA sticker along the bottom and possibly replace it with a smaller YAMAHA stick that is blue. I am not a fan of big corporate logos on my stuff.

21 - 40 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.