Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
slow guy
4,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought a XT ultra lap timer with mount from DeleonR6, shipped immediately and arrived in this nice bundle of joy:love

Lap Timer was mint as described. Buy with confidence:fact

·
Official Noob Greeter
55,823 Posts
But were there pubes involved....this is the real question we need answered. But yeah, I have done business with him before and he is a no bullshit, on the money kind of semen swizzler.

·
Premium Member
30,470 Posts
packing ftw. gotta use what you got - iirc he's got kids around the house. :laugh so it makes perfect sense... oh hope. :|

·
EMT/FF/Rider
1,563 Posts
Don't even get me started....

·
slow guy
4,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
No
I talked with some of the regulars at BHF and they all said someone always has at least one at the track if not more. I was concerned about that but was told not too worry.

·
You wanna touch my what?
1,308 Posts
Hey---in all fairness to myself..I was in a pinch for some packing material--so I figured what better than a CLEAN UNUSED diaper..gotta get resourceful in a house with two crumb-snatchers.

Glad it worked out for ya and you're happy with your purchase. On a side note--I'm contemplating another Contest..just trying to decide what to make it..and the prize..well, let's just say it may get hairy...wait, that came out wrong..:sing

·
Official Noob Greeter
55,823 Posts
Hey---in all fairness to myself..I was in a pinch for some packing material--so I figured what better than a CLEAN UNUSED diaper..gotta get resourceful in a house with two crumb-snatchers.

Glad it worked out for ya and you're happy with your purchase. On a side note--I'm contemplating another Contest..just trying to decide what to make it..and the prize..well, let's just say it may get hairy...wait, that came out wrong..:sing
I have a vintage, authentic, old recipe four loko Ive been considering putting up....:sing Before any of you ask, yes, its watermelon flavor.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts