Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was told that you can make your head lights look like a demon... there are two spots in the back of the head light that you can drill a little hole to insert some led's... but i was wonderin if anyone knew which slot do you drill on... thanks

·
I eat YOUR MOM
2,111 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ohh i kno wat are angel eyes... but if u look at the front of your bike.. look the headlight all the way to the right and all the way to the left... you will notice that der is a dark spot there.. der supposivly a way to insert a led light in there to make it bright in there.. looks real nice... if u look in the back of the headlight... ders two places to drill.. i wanted to know if anyone knew which one it was

·
Registered
127 Posts
ohh i kno wat are angel eyes... but if u look at the front of your bike.. look the headlight all the way to the right and all the way to the left... you will notice that der is a dark spot there.. der supposivly a way to insert a led light in there to make it bright in there.. looks real nice... if u look in the back of the headlight... ders two places to drill.. i wanted to know if anyone knew which one it was
I believe you're talking about the location that the R1 headlights have small lights in the top corners?

·
Focus
728 Posts
What the hell did you you say...der?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lol its hard to explain... go to your bike n look at the headlights... on the top left n top right of each side... der are lil dark spots... if you go to the back of the headlights... ders a lil plastic cover... you take the plastic cover off and der are two places that you insert a led bulb inside and it will make it look really nice... i just wanted to know if anyone knew which side do you drill on

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
yup did the same to mine

its the big prolly 17mm flat hole though not the little black plastic cap

that cap is the breather for the headlights

·
I eat YOUR MOM
2,111 Posts
:werd
so do you want signals in your corners (like the pic posted above)?????
because the are not supossed to make your bike look like a demon.

i just did a yahoo search and all sites i looked at refer to angel / demon eyes as the same thing. i think they come in differant styles or mabey just a differant way of installing idk. i don't have em. but you can see on this web site.

here you can buy demon or angel whatever............
http://www.xdcycle.com/store/product.php?productid=686&cat=15&page=1&js=n

here is a how to that might work out better for your application the "demon" style, as you call it... it is for an R1 but should be simalar procedure.
http://www.customdynamics.com/pdf/demon_eyes_02_03_r1_install.pdf

·
Dual 6's
132 Posts
I think what he is tryring to say is putting led bulbs in the backof the headlight housing and their light will make the whole headlight glow... probably a red color to make em demon eyes. They arent angel eyes which are typically a circular ring of like that BMWs have. They basically just make the whole headlight housing glow with color

http://www.projectstratus.com/Lighting/Headlight Glow D.jpg

also my mazda 6 has sort of the same thing

http://images.cardomain.com/member_images/5/web/545000-545999/545394_46_full.jpg

That pic of the mazda6, the guy has regular leds. I have the leds with the inverted tip and they shine most of their light out of the sides and it reflects all around the high beam mirrors. Mine seems to make the whole headlight glow more than his. I cant seem to find any pics of mine from a while ago.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts