Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know alot of people in here are sick of hearing this question, but lets face it, i think every R6 owner here will admit this being a very hard decision to make. What im looking for is Pictures of the Devil h/m and M4 h/m in carbon, on a 03-04. I have been to alot of the links in the search and on other sites and in the image section but seeing how this is my last step before buying a exhaust i would be very thankful if you all could help out another R6 rider at figuring out this pain in the butt decision, my birthdays coming up here June 11 and im really wanting to buy myself a present. Thanks everyone

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Which ones do you have Hammy? are they all the same? How did you go from not being able to have them to having 5? canceled orders?

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Blueflame Evo3 Trizoid Highmount Plain Titanium pipe would be so awesome but i doubt you have that. Give me a reply asap please

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks for replying to my other post again, what do you think about the blueflame compared to those 2? thanks alot for you help

·
Registered
836 Posts
The Devil pipes sound absolutely SICK in person. But IMO the Blueflames sound almost as good, but look better.

For a streetbike, either one would rock. Just comes down to personal preference. I think I would get the Blueflame, especially since you wouldn't have to wait for it if Brian has it in stock.

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
:twisted:

Devil is the best, I'd post a pic of mine, but it is on an 01 which doesn't do you any good.

It is the BEST THOUGH!!!!!

:cheers

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.