Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
never heard of it happening before, put if you post some pictures, im sure we could decide. besides, who uses blinkers anyway?

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
yes it will probably interfere with your turnsignals.

Youll probably have to come up with a new turn signal setup.

Well worth it though because that pipe is :boob :boob :boob :boob

·
Banned
4,008 Posts
jasambs right. it will rub. i have a blue flame high mount and they rubbed. so i got the vfx dr.x kit and solved the prob. not to mention it cleans up the rear of the bike. makes it more :boob :boob :boob :boob

·
Registered
836 Posts
I'll chime in... for the sake of my post count.

Yes, it will definitely touch your signals. The only decent looking way to deal with it is to get an integrated tail-light. Any of the jury-rigged signal set ups I have seen look ghetto.

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
RockyR6 said:
I'll chime in... for the sake of my post count.

Yes, it will definitely touch your signals. The only decent looking way to deal with it is to get an integrated tail-light. Any of the jury-rigged signal set ups I have seen look ghetto.
You filthy whore! Just for the sake of your post count? I mean, come on! Who would do such a thing!

Ok, now that I got that out of the way.......Just integrate the tail light like everyone else is suggesting. give the bike a nice smooth and clean ass!

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Yes, get a taillight integration done. I HIGHLY recommend M.D. Wright Inc. for this!

it looks totally like a manufacturer did it when they are done, no added LED's that are noticeable etc.., and they do a very good job.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.