Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's on.
We might have a different meeting place this time.
Who's planning on coming?

·
Banned
4,021 Posts
well im at work so its a no go for me, but i have a feeling yall arent riding very much today either. or should i say it wont be a dry ride because of all those moisture clouds around :mrgreen:

·
Banned
786 Posts
Too many "moisture clouds" for me too, looks like Dave's gonna need some pontoons........ :lmao

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
"moisture clouds"...... Fook off. :hammer

yea, it's looking really bad, but I'm planning a twisty ride on Saturday.
leaving around 11-12:00.
Anyone interested post up.

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
This was supposed to be posted earlier but it didn't show up. :cuss

Meeting at Southwest Superbikes at 7:30 then heading to sonic I'm guessing. Then riding wherever.

Call my cell phone if you need directions.
972-670-2025

·
Banned
4,021 Posts
ya yall would plane a ride on the day i switch over to a different shift here at work dammit. oh well hope someone can do a good ride next weekend when i have both days off

·
Registered
419 Posts
I am going to have to come down and put some faces with some names. I am planning to ride down to Dallas as soon as my wife gets home from school to do a fun long distance ride with her. She has been gone since may And been with out a bike and it is killing her so she is ready to make up for lost time. When do you guy do these meetings?? I seems like it is on a Thursday once or twice a month?? Is that about right?

·
Registered
7,662 Posts
hey DEP50-
Actually there is a bike night almost every night around here...but the bike night we talk about is every Thursday, at a Sonic in Dallas.

Typically everyone meets up there and breaks off to ride. They go pretty late sometimes. Now we also plan some Saturday rides as well.

Heck, we have even talked about going up that way a few times, and do some gamblin!

·
Banned
4,021 Posts
man let me know when you plan on coming, ill do my best to get up to dallas to ride with ya. :cheers

so how was bike night tonight bitches :mrgreen: especially since alll the rain has been gone for a few hours now.

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
so how was bike night tonight bitches especially since alll the rain has been gone for a few hours now.
I'm doing "wife night" now.... :hump

I'll tell you how bike night went in the morning. :hammer

·
Registered
7,662 Posts
LOL

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
YAAAWWWWNNNNNN.......

First, we met at the shop, changed a tire, installed some new galfer rotors on Ritchies bike, then we took off to sonic.

Not too many bikes there. Maybe 60 at the most.
I saw Keith on his new R1. Sweet looking ride.

Hung out for about 30 minutes then headed to luna for stunting and drag racing. I forgot the guys name, but there was a local stunter that just blew my mind. He was doing no hand stand ups, circle wheelies. I'm talking like he was doing a 6-8 foot diameter circle 15 times in a row without dropping the front end. The dude was fucking amazing!

Stoppies a solid 60-70 yards at close to 65 -70 mph.
The dude was just flat unreal.

Everyone moved to the street fo drag racing, and a cop showed up. Drove really slow through everyone with her lights on, while everyone scattered like roaches. I put on my gear, got on the bike, and realized my key was in my pocket.......
Got off the bike, took off my glove, got my key, and she pulled up next to me and was laughing at me. She says looks like your friends left you.
I said hi, how are you tonight?
She's like we're fine. I said Well, as soon as I get my key in my bike I'll be leaving.
She says ok, well you be safe. ....

We headed to the gas station on Royal and 635, and about 10 min later the same cop shows up.
Sigh... everyone slowly got their gear on and started to leave.

We headed to SWSB and hung out for a while, then I went home.

Got home, started up the R-Julie and rode till .......you didn't really need to hear about that part huh? :mrgreen:

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well it's calling for thunderstorms all day tomorrow so I guess we'll plan on another day.

It always seems to rain on Saturdays....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts