Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking to get a new set, the qualifiers were nice but didnt last much, i barely ride at highways and dont leave the house unless there are twisties on the way.. loking to do some track days as well... which ones???

·
Registered
18 Posts
orinal qualifiers or replacements? i have the replacements on mine and I have hade great mileage out of the with way more grip than stock. Rosso and 2ct's are two completely different tires. corsa III's and 2cts would be a better comparison:party

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
original qualifiers... is the corsa III better than the rosso?? in that case which one you guys think would have more grip/ better lifespan...

·
Intermediate Knee Dragger
1,309 Posts
The Rosso will have a longer lifespan and the Corsa III will have better grip. The Corsa III is the spec tire in World Supersport and they aren't having any trouble out of them...

·
best used over 10,000rpm
269 Posts
If you want out and out grip go for the corsa 3, or 2ct either will do a fine job.
For mileage but still very capable, go for the rosso.

·
goofball royale
161 Posts
The Rosso will have a longer lifespan and the Corsa III will have better grip. The Corsa III is the spec tire in World Supersport and they aren't having any trouble out of them...
I think they're using the Supercorsa Pro in WSS, but the DCIII is used in Euro Superstock 600 (a World Superbike support class).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts