Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
10 + 2 more
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After about a month of owning my bike i get a package in the mail and it was a hard cover book Called Unitized. it goes over a little history of the 6 and pretty much what went into designing the bike it has some pretty awesome pics of what looks like an 06 model. Did anyone else get this book? or know where i could find the pics online?

·
zomething different
8,424 Posts
i bought an 07 s model from a dealership and still got one. i was all about the 2nd gens but now i want a 3rd. :lmao good marketing if you ask me.

·
Official Noob Greeter
55,813 Posts
I never got one and I've bought 2 new Yamaha's. I want a fcuking book! :rant
There are copies on ebay all the time. Its called Unitized. Its a good read.

·
Official Noob Greeter
55,813 Posts

·
Official Noob Greeter
55,813 Posts
:werd really short though. sits on my coffee table. it's a great way to start a convo about bikes with my guest. :yes
yeah, I have a few books like this... I need a damn bookshelf... Starting to have more books than DVDs... I think I may be getting old.

·
YZF-er!
1,727 Posts
I'm jealous!

Can some post some of those pics, possibly scan a few of them out of the book?

Let's see what all the fuss is about :rolleyes:

·
Official Noob Greeter
55,813 Posts

·
Official Noob Greeter
55,813 Posts
K, well I should have gotten one so who do I talk to about getting it.....I have a feeling if I walk into my dealership and ask them about it they won't know what I'm talking about. They're dumb like that.
I received mine in the mail with a letter from Yamaha about a month after my purchase. Its hardcover, thick pages, lots of cool insight. I think it focuses on the 08+ bike though... maybe why some of you 06-07 guys didnt get it.

·
Official Noob Greeter
55,813 Posts
No can do Steph, I'm not paying for something I should have gotten for free.
but if you dont have an 08+, I dont think you would have gotten it....:fact

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.