Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Touchdown!
1,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I did a track day...

and it was a "BLEEEEEEPING" blast. It was the most fun I've ever had on my bike; EVER!

I ran in the Novice class, but by the end of the day, I had the some of the best instructors telling me to follow them around the track at their pace. I was staying a bike length behind them while following them, and getting down and dirty in the corners.

It was fun for the 14 of us that signed up in Novice. Even though it was Novice, I was the fastest around the track (other riders got competitive the last two sessions). There were some other skillful and fast riders there as well. Shout out to everyone who was there. Everyone was really cool and friendly.

I might, just might, do one more Novice class before I move up to Intermediate. We'll see.

BTW, I'm hooked!

·
Premium Member
2,901 Posts
Sweet...:nocontrol I was there on Friday. Some of my buddies where instructing the novice class both days. Mid Ohio is a blast isn't it? Glad you had fun and I hope I see you out there.

·
Touchdown!
1,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sweet...:nocontrol I was there on Friday. Some of my buddies where instructing the novice class both days. Mid Ohio is a blast isn't it? Glad you had fun and I hope I see you out there.
I went on Saturday, and it was tons of fun.

Mid Ohio is nice. I will definitely go back, and some time this summer when I'm back on the East coast, I'm going to NJMP.

·
Premium Member
2,901 Posts
Good deal...I don't know exactly where you are located, but if you get a chance, make sure you go to Grattan. It's a very fun track.

·
Touchdown!
1,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm in Columbus. I've been also told to get my rear end to Indy. I heard it's fun there as well.

·
Touchdown!
1,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Congrats!!! You're the fastest of all the slow riders; you win this trackday!!! :nocontrol:

:cheers:
LOL!

Gotta start winning somewhere. I do need a set of better tires before I move up to intermediate. Sooooon!:nocontrol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts