Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
> So I bought an integrated tail light from wheels in motion (Chatsworth, Ca) yesterday and they also installed it. When I got home my neighbor told me that my tail light is having a some kind of a low power to unnoticeable tail light (flickering) but everything is fine if i just turn on the engine the eventually flickers.

> My neighbor told me that it's on the "relay" and should get one. As a noob and no knowledge of electricals, I have no idea what he's sayin.

> Im pretty much sure the guys from the Store did the right wiring and connections. Does anybody here knows how to put or install a relay? or any other solution to fix this problem?

> I already did searched here but all is like reading chinese and japanese. :( HELP? :(

·
Registered
457 Posts
Part of what you typed is like Chinese or Japanese is your primary language and the page was translated.

So as i understand it, with the KEY ON, everything is ok, but when you start the engine... the tail lights flicker (or undulate with the pulsing of the engine)?

Please clarify

·
Hakuna Matata, btches!
1,493 Posts
Part of what you typed is like Chinese or Japanese is your primary language and the page was translated.

So as i understand it, with the KEY ON, everything is ok, but when you start the engine... the tail lights flicker (or undulate with the pulsing of the engine)?

Please clarify
mine kinda does that same thing....but i am not home to tell due to this iraq thing....any ideas what that could be?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Please clarify
LOL about the Japanese and Chinese (i was saying it figuratively :) )

Anyhows, Yup exactly! :)

·
Just another r6'er
955 Posts
LOL about the Japanese and Chinese (i was saying it figuratively :) )

Anyhows, Yup exactly! :)
chinese isn't a language. Mandarin or cantonese yo :*tongue

1 - 5 of 5 Posts