Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
immature
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here in N Cal we have had the pleasure of free reign over 50,000 acres at Clear Creek, between Holister and Coalinga. Thousands of miles of trails.
Access has been tighening up the last few years.

On Thursday May 1 it was closed. To everyone. Responsible political activism starts now.

Any of you guys care? Please see our BARF thread

http://www.bayarearidersforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=246402

if you want to protect freedom in America!

·
I ride bitches year round
1,834 Posts
I have two ATV's and that saddens me. It makes me want to do donuts on the Madison Green golf course...I think I will you pick, 350 or 400?

·
immature
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
400 for the getaway...

what, three thirty tomorrow morning? Be sure to put horsehoes on your tires.

I have two ATV's and that saddens me. It makes me want to do donuts on the Madison Green golf course...I think I will you pick, 350 or 400?

·
Registered
124 Posts
not exactly what id call responsible, but it does get the point across
what were the reasons for closing it?

·
immature
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
dangerous asbestos. thousands are dying.

or not.

politics. endangered Sand Benito Primrose. Environmentalists. Selfish Assholes.

Asbestos the quoted reason, though it is a trumped up danger. Politics is the real reason.

·
immature
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
BLM is having public meeting in Coalinga, Hollister and Santa Clara on the 13, 14 and 20th of this month.
It will be mayhem.

If you want to ride a dirtbike on public lands, and you can, you should go. Santa Clara will be mayhem.

Dirtbiking as I have known it is doomed.

·
slow guy
4,409 Posts
It's sad what has been going on in CA with trails.parks etc closing. I can't believe these extremists want to ban riding on private land. I think KTM is fighting this battle now too.

·
immature
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It's sad what has been going on in CA with trails.parks etc closing. I can't believe these extremists want to ban riding on private land. I think KTM is fighting this battle now too.
And California is a leader... scary

I'm working with the AMA and the BRC. Those guys are busy.

·
I eat what my R6 cooks!
2,498 Posts
Not trying to sound like a dick, but this has to be the dumbest thing I have heard. What does the golf course have to do with anything? You're going to cause them tens of thousands of dollars in damage for something they didn't even do. That would be like someone on a bike cutting me off, and for me to get revenge, I trash your bike even though you had nothing to do with it. What you're going to do is piss off people even more by acting like immature little crybabies, and get it where you cant ride ATVs or quads anywhere. How does that idea sound?

·
My R6 eats you.
7,563 Posts
Not trying to sound like a dick, but this has to be the dumbest thing I have heard. What does the golf course have to do with anything? You're going to cause them tens of thousands of dollars in damage for something they didn't even do. That would be like someone on a bike cutting me off, and for me to get revenge, I trash your bike even though you had nothing to do with it. What you're going to do is piss off people even more by acting like immature little crybabies, and get it where you cant ride ATVs or quads anywhere. How does that idea sound?
:rolleyes: You're an idiot.

·
slow guy
4,409 Posts
And California is a leader... scary

I'm working with the AMA and the BRC. Those guys are busy.
I know the AMA is fighting the good fight. They should have a list of congressmen/etc that support them and riding rights to contact.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts