Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ABSOLUTELY HORRID EXPERIENCE

I ordered a $1,500 frame for my race bike, THEY SENT ME FRAME SLIDERS..... instead of my frame

Supposedly my frame was sent to the wrong adress, and now the title is MIA.
WTF ?

This is a $1,500 item... THEY WONT ANSWER PHONE CALLS, WONT WORK WITH ME VIA EMAIL, THEY WONT DO ANYTHING

I immediately filed a complain through PayPal, then after the owner wouldnt even call me when he said he would I escalated it to A CLAIM !

So what the ass hole did was send PayPal the tracking info. for the stupid frrame sliders he sent me in some bogus attempt to make it look like it was the frame.

Im Also reporting him to the BBB and Possibly filing a LAWSUIT if paypal does not refund my money !

·
I am the Stig
451 Posts
Sorry to hear it man, hope everything gets sorted out. Way too many shady people out there today. :nono

·
Speedy Claxton
1,767 Posts
its 1500 bucks so thats some serious dough. if paypal doesnt come through, get yourself a lawyer man, theyll have a field day with this character. you'll own his business in a week.

·
Le Troll
3,335 Posts
Milk as much money out of it as you can if you go through a law suit.
A kid of mine had his car backed into when it was parked on the side of the road and he won enough money to fix it completely, and a few thousand for "emotional damages."

·
Registered
58 Posts
in the tracking number it has the weight of the package send this to PayPal with the true weight of a frame. I'm sure the sliders are not the same weight

·
Registered
58 Posts
looks like there address is:

1171 Briarridge Rd
Salt Lake City, UT.

maybe someone here could stop by i would love to if I was closer

·
Make noise.
12,089 Posts
:laugh If I receive a stock certificate with the transfer agent listed out of either Denver or Salt Lake, I immediately check it for fraud. Those are the two worst cities in the U.S. for shady shit.

Sorry to hear about your transaction going south OP, I hope everything works out alright for you.

·
Hakuna Matata, btches!
1,493 Posts
that sucks i hope everything works out for you

·
Premium Member
20,431 Posts
:popcorn:

In for results

·
iRun
33,317 Posts