Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
786 Posts
Nah, I never tried it... you have to set your music to the same level volume or one loud track will blow your ears out big time..... Ear plugs are much better...

I still love my sony MD player though...... I got the thing in January (new yearsish) and I've changed the batteries like 4 times ..... they literally last 56 hours, and I listen to it every night for a few hours before bed.)

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
a listen to music all the time, just loud enough to hear the beat over freeway traffic.

words of advice: when you take your helmet off, make sure you pull the earbuds out of your ears first, otherwise you'll have a bad earache.

·
Registered
356 Posts
yeah i tried it but i find that i can hardly hear it over the engine. Granted I am going like 90 to work so its hard to hear anything with the wind and all. I actually took apart an old pair of headphones so that it was just the little circles and put it into my helmet where the inserts are for that sort of thing. It works grea but I can't find anything laod enough to hear them over the engine once more. hope that helps a little.

matt

·
Registered
501 Posts
I haven't tried it but always have wanted to. I saw the other day a guy on a gixxer that had a CD player put on to the bike with four speakers (6x9's) mounted and it sounded nice.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I use Koss earbuds from Bestbuy. Radio shack sells the same ones but they dont say Koss but thats who makes them. They are under $20 and sound awesome. The bass is incredible and you can actually turn them up too lould. :mrgreen:

·
Christian Rapper
1,423 Posts
jay01 said:
I haven't tried it but always have wanted to. I saw the other day a guy on a gixxer that had a CD player put on to the bike with four speakers (6x9's) mounted and it sounded nice.
LOL , WHAT? are u kidding? where would he put all that equipment?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts