Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i used to have an old ninja ex250, and the gas nozzles would never really fit in there. i used to always have to pull back the foreskin on the gas nozzle to fill up. one time, at a gas station i've never been to, the thing auto locks, and i blew gas all over my tank. now i'm scared to do that on the six, so i don't know if the six's gas tank is like a car, and the pump will auto stop when it's full, or if i have to keep watching the gas until it's full.

:hump

·
Registered
7,662 Posts
geeeeeeeeezzzz...I fell for that one...I had NO CLUE what you were going to talk about when I opened it! haha

On mine, the pump does stop and it works like a car....BUT...I still pull the foreskin back and watch the shit squirt out just to be safe and not have spillage.

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
whewwwwwwww i thought this was going to be a gross thread.....

make sure your bike is upright and filler up. just look in there while your filliner up and sopt when it gets full. i dont leave the nozzle in there, don't want gas all over the tank.

·
Registered
524 Posts
I thought this was going to be a question about taking a leak :piss and I'm thinking "You know how to work a computer and not your wang?"

I always pull back the "foreskin" at the gas pump. If you don't, the nozzle extends into the tank too far and you can't fill it up as much as you should.

·
Registered
829 Posts
yoda said:
I still pull the foreskin back and watch the shit squirt out just to be safe and not have spillage.
OMG :roll

I started laughing hard when I read that!!!!!!1
:hammer That can so be taken out of context.
-DJ1298

·
Registered
829 Posts
Oh, and yes I pull the skin back and watch it shoot into my whole!!!!

-DJ1298

·
Registered
963 Posts
while we're on this topic, how many miles can you get before you have to fuel up again or when your low fuel light turns on? Mine goes on around 110.

·
Banned
4,021 Posts
we dont have the foreskins in texas as much. so mostly i dont have to mess with em. as far as how far to go after your light comes on, ive been 20 miles while its on but i wouldnt go much further :cheers

·
Registered
953 Posts
foreskin.....WTF? i decided to walk on the wild side to see what this thread was. :poke

.....i just fill up....and stop whenever it clicks.....

·
Registered
327 Posts
hey

i heard it was bad to fill up too much because it could go into your evap.
don't know if that's true, but i always pull the...rubber... back to watch how much gas goes in. i fill to just below the inner rim.

·
Registered
31 Posts
as a girl i always pull back the foreskin..LOL..that was just so wrong. But seriously i look at the gas that is going in there even tho i know if i dont it will click anyways but i dont want to trust it. I can get about 140 miles before the gas light comes on.

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
I like to pull it back and watch it squirt inside. That way I can also see when it gets full, and I can stop squirting.

When it gets almost full, I just make small squirts to top it off, so I don't spill it everywhere. That can get messy. :mrgreen:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts