Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought it'd be hard...
All the hype, you remember right? "No low end" or the better "just get a Honda" well I put my mind to it, and never really did anything beyond a staggered standup at balance point.... so I pushed my limits a little bit, and here's what I came up with. No handbrake.... I think some of them look sick.

****ing love the R6! :YEA:YEA

·
Registered
88 Posts
Nice choice of bike, but a stupid choice of places to stunt. Thanks for making everyone on two wheels look like a reckless a**hole. :toocool:

·
Dragging Knee
1,604 Posts
Dude go find a parking lot. The highway and public roads are not the place for stunting. Your ruining the sport for everyone that is choosing to be responsible.

Also wear some gear or you will be looking at skin graphs very shortly.

·
Registered
458 Posts
looking good nice stuff..oh yah and thanks for the high insurance rates

·
Premium Member
152 Posts
Your pants need to be pulled up because no one I know wears their boxers above their pants. You need on some gear moron.

Your one friend is going to protect a lot of his skin with that spine protector on.....NOT

Like everyone else said thanks for making the community as a hole look retarded go find a parking lot to do that shit in and get it off the road!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No problem guys... :hump

I've broke both arms, and worse.... I can't ride properly in gear, been rocking it this way since I was 15 when I started riding. so hate on haters... :)

·
Registered
88 Posts
Not hating. Yes you can ride a stand up wheelie. Congrats. Just do it where you dont endanger innocent people who will look at all of us like retards. I ride and i still get pissed when i see guys acting like idiots on the road ruinning everyone else freedom to ride. Most of the guys complaining about the increase of cops cracking down on us are the ones that are stunting and racing on public roads. Take it to the parking lots or tracks where you will only hurt yourself.

·
What about what?
6,755 Posts
No problem guys... :hump

I've broke both arms, and worse.... I can't ride properly in gear, been rocking it this way since I was 15 when I started riding. so hate on haters... :)
Spoken like a true future organ donor. :fact

·
Premium Member
18,783 Posts
You definately have skillz. It would be nice to see you in pics where there is no traffic, and you wore more protective gear.

·
Registered
196 Posts
you guys all look like tools. wear some gear.

·
Crapper was full...
2,109 Posts

·
Now you see me...
1,275 Posts
wow, squared of tires, lack of gear, stunting in heavy traffic......you my friend, are the true definition of a squid.

or you can't afford new tires or gear, which would make me wonder how you can afford the bike. not to stereotype, but you stunting squid types are usually the ones with stolen bikes or "salvage" titles. i hope that is not you and your buddies, i truley hope your just stupid rich kids.

·
R6 Pilot
783 Posts
they run lower air pressure in the rear b/c it creates more surface/contact area, that is easier to maintain a wheelie. what part of FL is that?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts