Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
i rule my r6
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cause im boring the bike and spaying it u must not know to much about how and engine works cause cams will get you more power and any first grader can tell you more power means u r going to go faster and in a 1/4 mile thats what i want cams makes a huge diff ama just means u like slow bikes

·
i rule my r6
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
first i wouldn't build a busa if my life depended on it and because i want to take a 600 in to the low 9's and if i was to build a bigger bike i would just buy a gsxr 1000 with the right rider on the gsxr 1000 it will beat a busa not by much but it will win the 1/4 mile

·
Deep Thinker
927 Posts
holy runon sentence batman and never capitalising letters at the beginning of sentences annoys me and so does you're improper grammer and spelling as far as the cams go i agree with u a little they do help some but it is such a minute difference because the engine is so small maybe if u had a bigger bike u could do the quarter mile alot faster oh and ur using txt msg abbreviations is annoying to try to grow up a little squid YoU mIgHt As WeLl Do ThIs WiTh Ur LeTtErS tO iT mAkEs It So MuCh MoRe ReAdAbLe

·
Custom User Title
1,824 Posts
first i wouldn't build a busa if my life depended on it and because i want to take a 600 in to the low 9's and if i was to build a bigger bike i would just buy a gsxr 1000 with the right rider on the gsxr 1000 it will beat a busa not by much but it will win the 1/4 mile
uhm

you do realize that top AMA 600's put down 140 to the wheels right

good luck getting your 6 to do that.

·
Banned
438 Posts
Haha this guy is such a dusche bag... AMA means slow bikes? Are you kidding me? Was that a real comment? Are you REALLY THAT stupid? And your defeating your own purpose. You want to "take a 600 in to the low 9's"? Boring out a 600 means that its no longer a 600. So go buy your GSXR bc thats were you belong. Your biggest improvement would probably be your skill, not your cams.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts