Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
My R6 does not eat me.
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm wondering if anyone has any advice in editing motorcycle clips. What looks good and the like. I'm new to all things video.

Buddy just got his R6 back from the shop though!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAmehnTBBAM

·
Registered
34 Posts
I would suggest using Adobe Premiere Pro and/or Adobe After Effects. Great software that I use daily and Premiere is pretty easy to learn (I believe the website has some beginner tutorials). Good music, but people don't like when you cover up exhaust sounds with music so maybe have it fade in/out at certain times. Are you vlogging? Careful about wind noise etc..

·
Registered
15 Posts
I normally use Final Cut Pro X to edit my youtube vlogs, as I mainly have apple products.. Little bit more difficult to work but the range of editing you can do is extremely vast!

Hit me up if you use this program and are stuck on something in particular mate

·
Registered
6 Posts
Adobe is good but costly, see if you can get free trial to test. There is a lot of free programs on the net but consider free ones to have watermark

·
PeanutEOD on YouTube
172 Posts
I could also use some advice on this topic. I am really new to the motovlogging thing. I am trying to learn editing, but for now I only have iMovie. I shot a bunch of video yesterday, but I didn't have a high enough ND filter, so its all blown out. Is there a way to recover this? Also, any tips on how to get more than 21 subscribers?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts