Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ahhhhh.... the worst day of my riding career. Do not let some one knows very little to ride hop on the bike. I let my kitchen manager take my bike around a parking lot and did he did not go very far. In fact, he went straight into a wall. Cracked my front stay bracket (so head light lowered), broke my head light fairing on the right, bent my clip on handle bar, and scratched the right fairing. Talk about what he is going to owe. Have had an estimate and already knew that it did not look pretty right after the incident. lets hear the pain.

·
Reads the rulez
2,255 Posts
ahhhhh.... the worst day of my riding career. Do not let some one knows very little to ride hop on the bike. I let my kitchen manager take my bike around a parking lot and did he did not go very far. In fact, he went straight into a wall. Cracked my front stay bracket (so head light lowered), broke my head light fairing on the right, bent my clip on handle bar, and scratched the right fairing. Talk about what he is going to owe. Have had an estimate and already knew that it did not look pretty right after the incident. lets hear the pain.
Only squids let other squids ride their bike.

·
Living The Dream
3,806 Posts
squiders gon squid

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Only squids let other squids ride their bike.
naw, i just live for and love showing others the amazement of riding. It is an incredible feeling that i wish someone showed me in the past. I guess you guys do not understand.but unfortunately it comes with consequences. Live to ride.

·
pin it to win it
8,080 Posts
I think of it like women. Sure you want all your bros to know the feeling of getting laid, but you don't want them with your girl.

·
Reads the rulez
2,255 Posts
naw, i just live for and love showing others the amazement of riding. It is an incredible feeling that i wish someone showed me in the past. I guess you guys do not understand.but unfortunately it comes with consequences. Live to ride.
You're right, I don't. I only registered on a motorcycle forum because I need to appear like a biker to gain more respect from my peoples.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I walked out of the DMV today with the lady to check my VIN, and some guy yelled: "Hey can I take it for a spin when your done with it?" from across the parking lot...I yelled back: "Absolutely...not."

I can't believe the guy I bought my bike from let me ride it before even showing him I had money to buy it!! I was almost in shock when he gave me the keys and told me I could go ride it if I wanted to.....if anyone came to look at my old bike, I told them there were no test rides, but they can hear it run if they wanted.

You, sir, are nuts for letting anyone else even SIT on your bike!! That is a #1 NO NO!

·
12,482 Posts
No one SITS on my bike...
unless it's my girlfriend.

·
One Day At A Time
241 Posts
First day I brought my bike home, didn't really have any riding experience, my neighbor saw me downstairs and ran down, showed me his motorcycle license, talked my head off and asked me if he could sit on the bike so I told him we're grown men the keys is in the ignition, he goes down the block one way and I see the bike ghost riding the other way. His wife came crying down the block and he told her that I asked him to test the bike for me and it was a good thing he did with no skin on his hands lol. Bottom line I learned the hard way the jersey off never gave me a dime for the repair.

·
Reads the rulez
2,255 Posts
First day I brought my bike home, didn't really have any riding experience, my neighbor saw me downstairs and ran down, showed me his motorcycle license, talked my head off and asked me if he could sit on the bike so I told him we're grown men the keys is in the ignition, he goes down the block one way and I see the bike ghost riding the other way. His wife came crying down the block and he told her that I asked him to test the bike for me and it was a good thing he did with no skin on his hands lol. Bottom line I learned the hard way the jersey off never gave me a dime for the repair.
I would have broken his knee caps with a baseball bat.

·
nom nom nom nom nom nom
1,251 Posts
I've never let someone else ride my bike unless I was 100% confident in either their riding skills or character. So that means either my good friends that I know have the cash to replace the bike and would actually do it, or an instructor at the track that I've known for a couple years.

That's for the nicer bikes, anyone can ride the 250, she's a whore.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts