Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gopartsdirect.com this place sucks. i ordered a gpr stabilizer on 4/18/08 from them,it just came yesterday. After shopping around the net for a hour. they had it for 337.00 so waited like ten days nothing, so i call them they tell me its on back order and it will be another week or so.that happened three times. after it finally came the package had a four inch cut under the stabilizer it was open. i didnt think nothing of it, after i got it on the bike it didnt seem to work, after looking it over their was a screw missing on the side and all the oil leaked out. so i took it off figuring i would be able to send it back for another. yea right, i call them up and they ask me if i took a picture of the open package, i was like no, they pretty much told me i broke it and i was a liar,and to call gpr and have it fixed, so i call gpr and even the guy at gpr said it was a bogus deal and they are selling a used product because the package was open. anyhow i ended up sending it to gpr costing about 90 dollars for shipping both ways and to have it fixed. their was much more to it then this but this is the jist of it...

·
I ride bitches year round
1,834 Posts
I am going to email them (I PROMISE I WILL) and tell them they suck hairy nuts.

·
Sexy Time
757 Posts
I emailed them and told them they probably will lose thousands of customers hahaha, and that ill pass the word as well about their shady policies

·
I ride bitches year round
1,834 Posts
Please, give us another EMAIL and we will make sure this place knows they suck. Thanks.

·
fun and informative
560 Posts
wow, i remember back a few weeks ago when you said you ordered this. i think it was you anyways. fk them, call the freud people in your state/country and have them shut those fkers down.

·
Registered
322 Posts
hey sorry to hear about your issues. But so you dont have to deal with them call grp and tell them about your leak. Apperantly they had a seal issue with a supplier. There was a thread week or two ago about it. You send it to them and the replace it. they were saying the turn around was like 2-3 days.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hey sorry to hear about your issues. But so you dont have to deal with them call grp and tell them about your leak. Apperantly they had a seal issue with a supplier. There was a thread week or two ago about it. You send it to them and the replace it. they were saying the turn around was like 2-3 days.
ya i contacted GPR and spoke to Ronny and told him what was going on he could not beleive it, he even apoligized for their sorry ass. he also gave me some of the best customer service ive ever had. ive already sent it out to him still gonna cost me aronund ninety dollars (went with 2nd day air both ways.) it wasnt a seal problem either, their was a screw on the right side missing, and the oil leaked out of it.
I also sent gopartsdirect a nasty email telling them that their customer service sucks and i posted my horrible experince on all the forums. then i filled a complaint the the Better Buisness Buereu:D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts