Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 133 Posts

·
USC
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
point of this thread is just to rant about stuff that u hate.

ill go first. true story kids

dont you hate it when a cute girl pulls up next to you and starts to hit on you, and before you can say anything the driver pulls away. leaving you with nothing but a bad nights sleep wondering if you'll ever see her again and get that numbah. :fact

or dont you hate it when your all happy and you feel good, and u jump on ur bike, all these hot girls are staring, turn it on, slam it into first and stall cuz u forgot to put up ur kick stand. :poke

52,014 Posts
Don't you hate it when you're supposed to be in Brno for the Czech MotoGP, but you have to cancel your plans? :mad: :cuss :rant

That's okay... as consolation, I'm going to book the girl in your sig... :fact :nocontrol

·
Premium Member
30,470 Posts
don't you hate it when you have to read about the conquests of others when you're happily married and don't miss those days at all? :rolleyes:

·
Doing whooolees on my 08
133 Posts
Dont u hate it when:

She tries to play hard to get...U chase and chase...Then u dont chase anymore...and she gets all Bent outta shape...

The YOU play hard to get and she throws the biggest shitfit ever...

ehhh we still boned

52,014 Posts
Agg2001; said:
don't you hate it when you have to read about the conquests of others when you're happily married and don't miss those days at all? :rolleyes:
Yet you have the pic of a 20-year old gymnast in your sig... :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
30,470 Posts
Yet you have the pic of a 20-year old gymnast in your sig... :rolleyes:
i'm... uh... doing that for everyone else's sake. i know y'all like seeing filth like this. :hehe

(getting back on track)

don't you hate it when "real work" gets in the way of your forum time? dammit!

·
Premium Member
8,144 Posts
Dont you hate it when its a gorgeous day outside and you took half a day off work to start the weekend but you cant ride your bike cause your rearsets, shifter, and passenger pegs are out getting powdercoated...

·
USC
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
dont you hate it when squids think they're better cuz they can ride w/o a shirt, and shift in sandals and still be cool like fonz. :sing

·
Premium Member
30,470 Posts
don't you hate it when you actually TRY to be friendly to a gixxer rider and they, in turn, tear off like a bat outta hell in a wheelie from teh stoplight you were just chatting with them at?? (f-in losers)

·
Registered
767 Posts
don't you hate it when you work early in the day, and it's beautiful all morning, and starts raining as soon as your shift ends :curse and it only happens the day after you clean your bike.

·
Ride It
984 Posts
don't you hate it when you work early in the day, and it's beautiful all morning, and starts raining as soon as your shift ends :curse
i swear to god that has happened 10-15 times to me in the past month... :mad:

dont you hate it when all you wanna do is go home and jump on the bike but your stuck here in front of a computer reading and thinking about bikes... :fact

·
Livin in Paradise
994 Posts
Dont you hate it when you are a dumbass and sell your bike, realize you are a dumbass, then have to wait to sell the boat you bought to get another bike.

Anyone need a 21ft bay boat with a 150 V-Max with TRP prop, or a 2005 single cab chevy V6 4x4. Make a great deal, espically is a R6 is part of the payment.

52,014 Posts
fyrefyter0143; said:
don't you just hate it when you :jerkit to swangs sig and she never gets naked.
Speak for yourself... :sing

1 - 20 of 133 Posts