Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
U Know da kine!?
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My last day riding in Hawaii; just another day banging some turns but it was all fun and dandy til my buddy lowsided his 600RR. Not exactly sure how fast we were going but he ate s.hit and ended up hitting a light post. He ended up in the hospital with some pretty bad road rash, torn tendons on his ankle, and some minor brain bleeding. His helmet and gear saved his life. His 600RR with power commander Two Bros exhaust and newly broken in 2CT's as you can see was pretty messed up.

Heres the video:

http://tinypic.com/m/dhetjo/1

·
U Know da kine!?
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ouch, hope your friend is going to be ok, brain bleed sounds pretty serious
yeah he's fine now after 3 days in the hospital. Sucks.

Dragging knee in jeans???? Why?
Ah, it was my last ride in Hawaii and I had already shipped my leathers to the Mainland.

looks like you almost lost it on that u-turn :poke

hope your buddies alright
Yeah! It was a bad turn; I turned like I was riding a dirt bike for a split second I just panic'd to get back to see how he was.

·
Sex and Bikes Go Together
1,222 Posts
good god man, not gonna flame but, but dragging knee in JEANS?!?! :eek5
Hope your friend is alright. Cant listen to the video but looks like a nice aggressive ride lol

·
Life is best beyond 10k
6,928 Posts
RIP poor CBR.

Hope your buddy makes it out ok....

And buy some new jeans... :jacked

·
Registered
391 Posts
I can't believe you two even decided to ride that hard with no gear and in public roadways where others can get seriously hurt. Well, moral to this story is there are places you can go to do that "race track". Get well soon and lesson learned the hard way.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts