Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For the first time on the Dragon, I think I did ok! Definitely could use some technique work. Gotta start somewhere right???

Images were taken courtesy of ZeeFoto. Thanks!

·
R Sexiness
1,139 Posts
you got a little room to play with there but looks good to me....what is that thing on your passenger seat? is that an a$$ stop for a rider?

·
R is for respect!
1,623 Posts
nice pics !

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
you got a little room to play with there but looks good to me....what is that thing on your passenger seat? is that an a$$ stop for a rider?
Actually, it was my hat. But an a$$ stop...that's a good one! :lmao

·
Team: Teletubby racing
21,003 Posts
loving the pics...you got lots of play on that r6 bro.. next time rape her ass

·
Crapper was full...
2,109 Posts
Might want something more than jeans before you work on technique any further. Unless you're just as BA as A-Rab... :lmao

·
Yamaha Man
178 Posts
Stay off that double yellow, but looks good. Next time you're here, hit me up and we'll ride it all weekend.

·
GSXR Eater
754 Posts
sweet pics man. carefull puttin ur hat there. ive lost a couple that way

·
Registered
59 Posts
Its seeing roads like that over in the US or even europe that makes me jealous as the roads here in the UK, well, the majority are never as smooth and flowing as that!!

Great pics mate :D

·
Motorcycle Drive By
791 Posts
Nice, I'm moving down to the area in a few weeks. I can't wait to try it out.

·
Registered
4,299 Posts
Nice pics.

Get yourself some leathers and get your ass off the seat before you try to go lower though.

I bet you had a great time. I lived down there most of last spring and summer. I can't wait to get back. I'm jealous :D

1 - 20 of 26 Posts