Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
I eat YOUR MOM
2,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got these from motomummy when i bought my pazzo levers. but a week before that i bought different driven grips, so i am just trying to make some money back. they are brand new still in the package. asking $15 shipped.

Driven Grips: One of the best grips we have ever seen. 2 ply grips designed to reduce arm soreness, arm pump and are available in an open end configuration. The grips are made from a top ply of pvc sleeve design to stabilize the surface of the grip, under this layer is a layer of KARTON GEL designed to absorb vibration and impact. The result is a grip that is very comfortable on long rides or long days at the track.

as far as the headers and mid pipe, i had a micron exhaust, and i bought yoshi headers and mid pipe. when i went to install i took off my old set up and there where no restrictors completely open pipes. so i kept my mircron can and mid pipe on and put the yoshi header in.

i have a yoshi mid pipe and open unrestricted headers, they are either stock or micron. either way they all fit onto each other.

i will post pics when i get a chance. make me a reasonable offer for the headers and mid pipe plus shipping and their yours.

all these parts should fit 2003 2004 2005 R6. maybe r6s 06-08? they came off of 05 R6.

+

i also have stock sprockets, new stock throttle grip, used R6 engraved chrome grips (as seen in pic below), a cut chain, front tire with decent thread (about 3000 miles on it), a rear tire with decent thread (with a plugged hole, i ran over a nail) (about 3000 miles on it), stock velocity stacks, stock air filter with 3000 miles on it, stock levers, I think I have stock pegs and other misc type things somewhere in my garage if any one needs them.

·
Registered
12 Posts
$250 for mid pipe and headers.

·
Premium Member
8,144 Posts
if you've still got the grips on the 30th i'll most likely be takin you up on them!

·
I eat YOUR MOM
2,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
if you've still got the grips on the 30th i'll most likely be takin you up on them!
i'll let you know. as of right now i have both of them.

are you talking about the brand new driven gel grips still in package or the chrome R6 engraved grips with the bar ends which were on the bike when i bought it?

·
Registered
237 Posts
nice bike

·
Premium Member
8,144 Posts
The black driven grips!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts