Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And just when I was considering fairing sliders, the bike tipped over on to it's right side while I was preparing to dismount.

The damage looks fairly minor so I feel lucky however, I am wondering what my options are to have the fairing paint restored.

The scratches, if any are minor however there was paint damage and the R6 paint logo on the side was also slightly affected.

I'm not really into sanding or buffing anything down myself. Is there anyone that I can hire to do this for me?
Thanks!

·
Registered
126 Posts
The local Macco hear in Boise was able to repair fiberglass bed sides on my F150 and paint the whole truck. You would never be able to tell my fiberglass was damaged.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks Everyone! I would rather repair originals considering there is so little damage. Originals would just be better quality. I' don't trust Chinese aftermarket parts the same, although they may really be just fine...

·
Reads the rulez
2,255 Posts
The local Macco hear in Boise was able to repair fiberglass bed sides on my F150 and paint the whole truck. You would never be able to tell my fiberglass was damaged.
If it's a Macco job, that's highly debatable. :yes

1 - 7 of 7 Posts