Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I have been kicking the idea around for awhile but decided to bite the bullet and go for it! Its a 2003 r6 and after seeing some of the bikes here I just wanted something different so we will see what happens...The guy that is painting it is a local guy here in lancaster california he has had several write ups in chopper mags as he does mostley choppers and hot rods, he actually painted one of my classics. His name is dave little of little custom paint below is some of his work.
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah he does some crazy stuff...heres more of his stuff just copy and paste the link www.facebook.com/pages/little-designs-​custom-paint. You guys are gonna think I'm crazy but I just dropped it off and said do what you would do if this was your bike. I gave him a price I wanted to spend and he said see you in two weeks! Most likely some bio mechanic skulls but I always want to be surprised when I see something for the first time! I should have it by friday its already been there a week so when I get her home I will take some pics..:YEA

·
Worry About The Addiction
230 Posts
Sounds good wow wonder what it would look like:toocool:

·
Registered
360 Posts
subscribed for pics! im doin custom paint over the winter myself...

·
Batman wants my bike...
2,797 Posts
subscribed for pics

·
faster than a turtle XP
1,760 Posts
damn now that was a tease. with those samples of his work i just cant wait to see the finished product

1 - 20 of 64 Posts