Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have searched and searched for weeks now and can't seem to find a kit or an exact way to do this myself. I see kits from years back for the 03-05 but don't know what the kits contained. if anyone has any info on how i can do this or knows someone who can point me in the right direction please do so. Id like the kit to have the lows in the middle and highs on the outside if at all possible.

*i have an HID kit on the way wanted to know if there is a kit if it is compatible with the H7 bulbs or if it would just wire the same just into different ports. Id like to have 4 actuall lights im guessing thats what the mod contains

thank you

·
PhotoChopper
2,369 Posts
Search for Misterjj and you may get a how-to or topic about it.

Umm, as far as running 4 lights.. be careful, I did this mod and the bulbs that were used were 55w each.

So having two 35 watt HID's plus the two 55 watt inner bulbs were way too much for the battery to handle.

It kills your battery if you don't let the bike charge (above 4000 RPM or so) so if you do a lot of city cruising, below 4000 RPM , I highly suggest against it.

One thing you can do is..

Open headlights, cut out the 'half moon' shield on one of the projectors and glue it to the other side, so that both sides are equal, and then just run with the high beams on.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts