Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Official Noob Greeter
55,797 Posts
Ive seen in on a newer zx6r, so its probably possible. As I recall, Ive even seen it on an R6, but dont recall where.

·
Sherman Connoisseur
26,411 Posts
Ive seen in on a newer zx6r, so its probably possible. As I recall, Ive even seen it on an R6, but dont recall where.
I've seen it before too. I believe it's a company that makes the SSA..just can't give you the name so far..

·
Official Noob Greeter
55,797 Posts
I've seen it before too. I believe it's a company that makes the SSA..just can't give you the name so far..
No, I saw an actual 848 swingarm on a zx6r for positive. I am pretty sure the R6 was an 848 arm too.

·
Sherman Connoisseur
26,411 Posts
No, I saw an actual 848 swingarm on a zx6r for positive. I am pretty sure the R6 was an 848 arm too.
Oh OK that one I haven't seen then. The one I saw was for sure from a different company.

·
Official Noob Greeter
55,797 Posts
Just so you know, the Ducati link setup is really strange, so you wont be able to just bolt it on and go...

·
Registered
5,024 Posts
You can always get a VFR swingarm/wheel off a Honda. Those seem to bolt up to lots of bikes. :D

Otherwise a RAM swinger like this

is pretty pimp. Don't think they come in magnesium anymore.
oh and that used to cost about $8500... or more than that GSXR used to retail for. :lmao

·
Official Noob Greeter
55,797 Posts
You can always get a VFR swingarm/wheel off a Honda. Those seem to bolt up to lots of bikes. :D

Otherwise a RAM swinger like this

is pretty pimp. Don't think they come in magnesium anymore.
oh and that used to cost about $8500... or more than that GSXR used to retail for. :lmao
The Ducati Performance mag ones were like half of that....:laugh

i would think the linkage issue would be the biggest problem with an 848 SA

·
Official Noob Greeter
55,797 Posts
The RAM ones came with the matching marchi wheels and a few other sundry items that made it a bolt on affair.
oh, that makes sense then. The DP ones were JUST the arm.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.