1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
I dunno, the guy is from Ontario and so is Nynexx......... he could be trying to pull a fast one on us!

anyways, I emailed the guy and asked him a few things.....

Wow! How did you manage to get your hands on a brand new R6 with a paint scheme developed by Max Biaggi? And for $2200! Was it in a show? Looks like it! I bet it was with that killer paint scheme! Have you ridden it much? How does the switch from Inverted forks to conventional forks make the bike feel? I also heard that Yamaha decided to drop 3+ peak HP on favor or increasing and broadening the torque curve througout the midrange, so how does the bike feel acceleration wise from about 5k to 10k rpms? Any other information would be great!

he also has a Busa for $3500

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...ry=50030&item=2494136449&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

·
Registered
419 Posts
This dude has so many bikes he's givin'em away!! Geez two lucky guys are going to be riding around with those bikes. Yeah Harry we will get our lucky break one of these days.

·
Bacon is extra!
494 Posts
Must be nice to go from selling used camera lenses and busted speakers to the motorcycle market all of a sudden.... :roll:

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hmmm funny..he said there was a micron on there? well i guess you can confuse YOSHIMURA with MICRON you know cause the sound so much a like....

this is probably why my bike didnt sell on ebay..too many fucking scammers compared to real deals

:cuss

·
Registered
282 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts