Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
One man wolf pack...
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new to bike rebuilding and am looking for parts and websites that are trusted.
I need-
New forks(or advice on rebuildingthem)
Rear plastics
Gas tank
And handle clip that mounts to fork for clutch side bar
Sprockets prefer +1/-2 and chain
And prolly anything appearance wise that may be unneeded or unwanted

Any and all help is appreciated! And no newbie jokes either please, I'm getting really into what u guys mostly have been for years.

·
Go Ahead
2,705 Posts
I heard r6-forum.com has a lot of those parts with trusted members with great prices... :fact

-Ant.

·
Premium Member
3,027 Posts
you might also start looking in ebay for parts. ebay can be your best friend for finding use parts from other guys that have crash their bikes as well.

·
One man wolf pack...
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hopefully my check comes tomorrow or next week, if it does consider the forks, tank, n clipon sold! I'll pm as soon as I get the check! Im still looking for a site that can tell me what size/length chain my buddy needs for an 8" ext swing arm wit -1/+2 kit on his 06 r6....I'll check back for more wisdom n guidance if we can't find one

·
One man wolf pack...
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Before Ne one talks junk lol his motor is being rebuilt, he's been ridin longer n usually goes to a local shop for parts but they closed down so it's all Internet from now on, and tons of research lol.I'll get specs on his if neone wants to know?

·
faster than a turtle XP
1,760 Posts
i have a pair of forks 7500 miles on them ad the whole tail section in charcoal with built in LEDs

·
faster than a turtle XP
1,760 Posts
i have forks that came of my bike with 7500 miles and the whole tail in charcoal with built in LEDs

·
Registered
120 Posts
Have a swing arm with chain guard. Also have stock rear sprocket.

·
iRun
33,317 Posts
I have a lower tail section that's mint... If you still need it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts