Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys,

I went down last November and I've finally decided to let my baby go :(

I'm buying a house in July and hope to use this towards closing costs.

It's a '99 blue/white R6 with about 14K on it (99% sure on the mileage, I'll have to take a look a trip to where the bike is being stored to confirm 100%).

Most of the bike has new plastic on it. However, obviously most of the plastics have some scratches on them (surface I believe, easily buffed out for repaint etc.)

I'm also selling a brand new blue iCON jacket (with minor scratches, not even bad at all) and helmet (scratched with a broken top air vent).

I'll post pictures within a few days if not sooner.

Thanks for looking!

- Josh

UPDATE!!

Here's a link to the photos. Thanks for bearing with me, I appreciate it!! -- As far as price goes... It's at B/O right now.

Please note that the plastics that are by themselves in the pictures are in addition to the ones on the bike. I have the piece that broke off of one of the fairings as well (in case someone wants to attempt to bonding them etc).

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
trade for 1994 mustang with 5.0 5 spd white with tan leather short throw new clutch lowered tinted windows cobra r rims white to match exterior very loud fast and smooth.

pics to [email protected] thanks
Again, the motive for selling/parting is to add to my down payment fund for a house. Thanks for the offer, but I'm not looking to trade in any sense.

- Josh

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'll try to have some pics up asap. Thanks for bearing with me..

Just one of those weeks... Thanks guys/gals.

- Josh

PS. Please note that I said B/O so If youre in the area and want to throw an offer down (and would like to see the bike in person) please let me know.

Thanks!!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I will asap! I'm sorry, the bike is at my parent's house out of town so it's been hard to get over there to take pics. I'll try to get some tonight, iphone pics at the very least.

Thanks for your patience!!!

Bike is located in Southern NH near the nashua.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
UPDATE!!

Here's a link to the photos. Thanks for bearing with me, I appreciate it!! -- As far as price goes... It's at B/O right now.

Please note that the plastics that are by themselves in the pictures are in addition to the ones on the bike. I have the piece that broke off of one of the fairings as well (in case someone wants to attempt to bonding them etc).

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Just cleaned out the basement and I found that I have a fairly new stock exhaust for my r6 - It's the factory exhaust the first owner took off the day he bought the bike in '99.

Pictures to come.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts