Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who has dumped a girl off their bike? Was she mad at you? Did she sue you? Does she have a right to be angry at you? Not that I dumped anyone, just want to know the reaction from people who have dumped someone and people who have been dumped.

·
My KTM is partly Orange
492 Posts
^^haha....

·
MY MV EATS MY R6
10,744 Posts
lmao i dont ride double i dont have time to worry about other people behind me i have enough crazy cagers out there

·
Premium Member
18,792 Posts
I quit taking a dump on girls back in high school. To be completely honest I really didn't like the smell of them afterwards.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Never have done that by my cousin was really mad at his girlfriend once and he took a turn really fast in his jeep and out she went, he of course didn't mean to do this but the fact that it happend when it did was funny as hell, oh yea he did stop and make sure she was alright and put her back in the Jeep/

·
2003 R6
691 Posts
I witnessed it once. My buddy said hit clutch got stuck or some bs but it popped up and she slid off the back. She fell on the ground in a sitting position and slid for a good 15 feet and started rolling. She was wearing ONLY like nylon capri things. Her ass and poon were torn up. Had a good view from 20 feet behind them

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
road rash on the ass and poon CAN'T feel good. i have my first set of road rash injuries right now and i'm not very comfortable, it's just on my knees, legs, back, hip and wrist. funny story tho, when i was laying in the hospital bed i found gravel all over my junk. that was funny trying to figure out how it got there

·
Team: Teletubby racing
21,003 Posts
i always take Mae out 2 up with me...and on occaison i do lift up the front end....she tells me to lift the front end and stuff, but i have a feeling if she goes down...for a long time im :jerkit bymyself for a long time....very long time

·
Premium Member
8,144 Posts
Never dumped her off the back...I'm pretty much an old lady when shes on the back with me, nothin crazy and nothin fast. I figure if I do somethin even remotely close, she'll freak out and do somethin stupid which will cause us both to fall...and then id go to jail after i killed her.

I've only seen vids of this type of thing happenin!

·
Captain Save-A-Ho
744 Posts
Friend gave a ride to this drunk girl. Barrows my other friends Arai helmet. Did a regular right turn on the street and girls puts her hands up saying "wee". Girls falls of the bike, but is ok. Of course all the witness exaggerated what happen and here comes the fire truck and ambulance. Why the fire truck you ask? To clean the blood off the streets. Friend first reaction ("my helmet") who let the girl wear the Arai was how his helmet is and isn't even concern with the girl. True story.

·
Registered
166 Posts
My girl loves BP 2up sitdowns, but it seems like the bike wobbles a lot more like that...My roommate has dumped a girl off the back rockin up a pow pow powerwheelie LoL

·
Registered
394 Posts

·
Man I OWNED that wheelie!
324 Posts
Actually, on a 400 mile round trip yesterday, I ALMOST dumped my girl off the back! A couple of us were messing around with wheelies, and I popped the clutch as we were going over a crest in the road... apparently, it was in 2nd, when i thought it was in 3rd... She slid off the seat on to the tail as her hands swapped from the tank to my stomach and tried to grab me. Of course as soon as that happened, I let it drop really fast....

It was my fault, every other time I bring it up I always tap her arm to let her know to hold on. I gotta get this girl a bike of her own, lol.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts